TIENS Chinese Jujube Extract
Dietary supplement with Chinese jujube juice
50 ml x 8 vials
According to Chinese medicine, the consumption of just a few Chinese jujubes a day has a positive impact on the functioning of the organism. Their beneficial effect on the human body is known since ancient times and has only been confirmed by modern science. There is evidence that Chinese jujubes are suitable as dietary supplements for people of all ages.
Jujube or the Chinese date "Ziziphus jujuba" is a cultivated plant native to China and is representative of the first group of functional foods. It includes foods that provide nutritional value as well as positive effects on overall mood. The Chinese made date wine from jujube through fermentation 3,000 years ago. At that time, it was considered a support drink and was served at social events. Medicine subsequently focused on the jujube. Today it is a component of dietary supplements. TIENS Extract of Chinese Jujube contains Chinese date extract from Cangzhou in Hebei province in eastern China. Thanks to patented technologies, the bioactive properties of this fruit are fully preserved.
TIENS Extract of Chinese Jujube is an extract of the highest quality jujube fruit of the Golden Silk variety. Chinese dates, as they are also called, are characterized by high nutritional value and are rich in vitamins and minerals. Due to the high content of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, they are called "natural vitamin C". Jujubes, for example, contain 70 to 80 times more vitamin C than apples. They are also rich in B-complex vitamins that boost metabolism, reduce fatigue and fatigue, and improve immune and nervous system function. Chinese dates are an excellent source of iron, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Jujubes contain 18 of the 24 amino acids that are critical for proper body function. However, the most beneficial component of Chinese date extract is adenosine monophosphate or cAMP. Among other things, cAMP is needed for communication within the nervous system.
According to scientific publications, Chinese dates of the species Ziziphus jujuba (Golden Silk Jujube) typically contain the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness, and normal energy metabolism
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps protect cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function
- Iron contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, and normal oxygen transport in the body, as well as reducing fatigue and fatigue
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, normal energy metabolism, normal signaling between nerve cells, and normal function of digestive enzymes has a function in cell division and specialization