Dietary supplement with liposomal vitamin C, unripe ponkan fruit extract (CitriSlim®), and other citrus fruits. With trehalose sugar and sweetener.
Contents: 375ml (15 packets x 25ml).
Unripe ponkan (Chinese honey orange) fruits are particularly rich in citrus bioflavonoids (hesperidin). Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, normal energy-yielding metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
TIENS Vigor Shot is a natural dietary supplement.
The main components of VIGOR SHOT are:
Hesperidin, CitriSlim®, Liposomal Vitamin C, and Double Nutri™.
Hesperidin is a flavonoid extracted from the unripe fruits of the exotic ponkan fruit. We find it mainly in citrus peels.
CitriSlim® is a concentrated fruit blend of Ponkan Orange, Red and White Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, and Apples. One sachet of TIENS Vigor Shot contains the same amount of vitamin C as 10 fresh lemons. The hesperidin content in one sachet is equivalent to the hesperidin in approximately 3 ponkan fruits.
Lipo Vit C® contains 500 mg of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomal form. Liposomal technology makes it possible to increase the absorption of nutrients by enclosing the active ingredients in protective membranes called liposomes. The absorption of liposomal vitamin C is 133% higher than standard vitamin C supplements.
Double Nutri® Oil Microemulsification is a revolutionary technology that converts two-phase nutrients into highly absorbent particles. This allows the active ingredient to be converted into a liposomal, micronized, and highly bioavailable form.
The ingredients contained in the preparation:
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, skin, teeth, gums, and cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal mental function