Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason. The cancellation period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods, provided that you ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Erol Kaplan, Zypressenstraße 69, 59071 Hamm, telephone number: 02381 42 66 118, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post , fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear declaration on our website (https://gewofit.de/). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal is removed after delivery
Sample withdrawal form
If you wish to return the goods, please fill out this return form and enclose it with your return. Please understand that we can only process your return with this completed accompanying note. More information can be found here:
Erol Kaplan Telephone: 02381 42 66 118
Zypressenstraße 69 Email: email@example.com
|Name first Name
The goods were delivered with delivery note/invoice number _____________ on _____________.
I would like to return the following items:
|Reason for return (see below)
1 = Wrong item received, package unopened - please exchange
2 = Wrong item received, unopened package - please refund
3 = item does not like, package unopened - please refund money
4 = Item defective, please exchange
5 = Item defective, product is in original packaging and condition (undamaged), accessories complete - please refund money
6 = Effect not as desired, package opened - please refund money
Other (please explain briefly)
Note: Uninsured packages lost in the mail will not be refunded.
|If you paid by bank transfer or your purchase was more than 6 months ago, please enter your bank details here - in all other cases we will refund according to the original payment.
Date, signature ______________________
You can download the form HERE ...
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Erol Kaplan, Zypressenstraße 69, 59071 59071 Hamm, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
(*) Delete where not applicable.